Combe Martin Bay is a Read more [...]
Hoseasons Ilfracombe Holiday Park is in the popular resort of Ilfracombe close to the sea this holiday park has something to offer everyone.
Among the facilities for you to enjoy on the park are two fabulous indoor pools with sauna children’s play area and children’s club. The Exmoor Club offers discos and regular evening entertainment for all the family.
There is also a well stocked shop takeaway service and bar meals available together with a variety of fare including Indian restaurant with takeaway.
Lying on Devon’s Golden Coast Ilfracombe is home to a wealth of attractions and activities from shops and bars to beaches and a host of sports.
This leading resort is home to a wealth of attractions and activities from shops bars cinema and theatre to Watermouth Castle interesting beaches surfing a host of outdoor sports opportunities and coach and boat trips. Just 7 miles away is Woolacombe’s famous 3 mile beach while Exmoor Barnstaple Lynton Lynmouth Clovelly Dartmoor and Cornwall are all within easy reach The park also has a good bus service.
A range of studio apartments bungalows chalets and maisonettes.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Studio Apartment and Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Studio Apartment)
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break (cots in lounge only)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per week or short break.
For more information see the Hoseasons Ilfracombe Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Ilfracombe Holiday Park Weather Forecast
Light rain on Friday through Tuesday, with temperatures peaking at 20°C on Thursday.Mostly cloudy throughout the day.Today's Forecast
13->1714% 78% 10 mph
5:09 am 9:21 pmMostly cloudy throughout the day.Wednesday, May 31st
12->193% 81% 2 mph
5:08 am 9:22 pmLight rain overnight.Thursday, Jun 1st
11->209% 65% 4 mph
5:07 am 9:23 pmLight rain throughout the day.Friday, Jun 2nd
12->1865% 83% 4 mph
5:07 am 9:24 pmPartly cloudy starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.Saturday, Jun 3rd
8->1728% 31% 10 mph
5:06 am 9:25 pmLight rain starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.Sunday, Jun 4th
7->1755% 35% 11 mph
5:05 am 9:26 pmLight rain starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.Monday, Jun 5th
8->1853% 41% 12 mph
5:05 am 9:27 pmDrizzle starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.Tuesday, Jun 6th
10->1846% 51% 3 mph
5:04 am 9:28 pm
Photos from around the surrounding area