Porthmeor beach is pe Read more [...]
Set in 100 acres of lush woodland St Ives offers the space and seclusion for your perfect Cornish holiday. There’s a choice of accommodation to suit everybody’s needs. The village offers great value family holidays packed with fun things to do day and night.
This is an ideal touring centre for exploring Cornwall at its best. Nearby are magnificent beaches secluded coves picturesque towns and sub tropical gardens. The world famous Eden Project is 42 miles away or visit some of Cornwall’s other exciting attractions, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Once the day is over the Rafters Club is the place to be. Foxy leads off every evening with children’s entertainment and there are games cash bingo super shows and family entertainment.
A choice of two bedroom chalets bungalows and three bedroom lodges in a woodland setting.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Electricity included
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Silver Chalet 4 Silver Bungalow 4 Gold Lodge 6 and Platinum Lodge 2)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break (Cots in lounge only)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
For more information see the St Ives Holiday Village website
St Ives Holiday Village Weather Forecast
Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 15°C on Saturday.Light rain in the morning.Today's Forecast
11->1761% 50% 8 mph
5:22 am 9:18 pmRain starting in the afternoon.Sunday, May 28th
11->1883% 78% 5 mph
5:21 am 9:19 pmMostly cloudy throughout the day.Monday, May 29th
13->1766% 84% 8 mph
5:20 am 9:20 pmPartly cloudy throughout the day.Tuesday, May 30th
12->161% 59% 9 mph
5:19 am 9:21 pmPartly cloudy throughout the day.Wednesday, May 31st
11->170% 44% 6 mph
5:19 am 9:23 pmMostly cloudy throughout the day.Thursday, Jun 1st
11->160% 51% 5 mph
5:18 am 9:24 pmDrizzle starting in the evening.Friday, Jun 2nd
12->1528% 41% 10 mph
5:17 am 9:25 pmMostly cloudy until evening.Saturday, Jun 3rd
11->1522% 48% 10 mph
5:16 am 9:26 pm
Photos from around the surrounding area