Loch Lomond Holiday P Read more [...]
Loch Lomond Holiday Park is set on the banks of Loch Lomond this impressively located park has been recently re-landscaped to a first class standard.
A fantastic choice of accommodation awaits including four brand new stunning lodges with hot tubs each with spectacular views of Loch Lomond and luxury interiors that will help you to relax as soon as you arrive.
Loch Lomond Holiday Park is ideally located for touring Argyll and the Highlands of Scotland and is only one hour from vibrant Glasgow renowned for its culture.
Explore Loch Ness by boat or simply relax and soak up some of Scotland’s most remarkable scenery.
The local area provides a number of restaurants and small local shops all within a ten mile radius of the park.
Excellent choice of accommodation – caravans holiday homes lodges and the Inveruglas Cottage – all lodges and the cottage enjoy excellent views across the loch.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Lomond Royal Premier 2 3 and 4 only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Dishwasher (except Argyll Caravan Ben Lomond Lodge and Ben Lomond 2 and 3)
- Bath and/or shower
- Sauna (in Island Lodge Inveruglas Cottage Clan Lodge and Inveruglas Lodge only)
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Gas and electricity – £5 per day (May-Oct) £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival (applicable from Jan 1st 2015)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots/travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Facilities for own boat/trailer £25pw (must be pre-booked – no jet skis or wet bikes)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Loch Lomond Holiday Park website
Loch Lomond Holiday Park Weather Forecast
Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 13°C on Saturday.Light rain in the afternoon.Today's Forecast
8->1467% 74% 7 mph
4:42 am 9:53 pmPartly cloudy throughout the day.Wednesday, May 31st
6->140% 47% 5 mph
4:41 am 9:54 pmRain in the afternoon and evening.Thursday, Jun 1st
9->1476% 92% 11 mph
4:40 am 9:55 pmDrizzle overnight.Friday, Jun 2nd
8->1472% 79% 6 mph
4:39 am 9:57 pmDrizzle starting in the evening.Saturday, Jun 3rd
7->1327% 41% 8 mph
4:38 am 9:58 pmDrizzle throughout the day.Sunday, Jun 4th
5->1536% 31% 10 mph
4:37 am 9:59 pmLight rain throughout the day.Monday, Jun 5th
8->1364% 94% 11 mph
4:36 am 10:01 pmDrizzle in the morning and overnight.Tuesday, Jun 6th
7->1639% 64% 5 mph
4:35 am 10:02 pm
Photos from around the surrounding area