Hoseasons Loch Lomond Read more [...]
Hoseasons Loch Lomond Holiday Park Loch Lomond Holiday Park is set on the banks of Loch Lomond this impressively located park has been recently re-landscaped to a first class standard.
A fantastic choice of accommodation awaits including four brand new stunning lodges with hot tubs each with spectacular views of Loch Lomond and luxury interiors that will help you to relax as soon as you arrive.
Loch Lomond Holiday Park is ideally located for touring Argyll and the Highlands of Scotland and is only one hour from vibrant Glasgow renowned for its culture.
Explore Loch Ness by boat or simply relax and soak up some of Scotland’s most remarkable scenery.
The local area provides a number of restaurants and small local shops all within a ten mile radius of the park.
Excellent choice of accommodation – caravans holiday homes lodges and the Inveruglas Cottage – all lodges and the cottage enjoy excellent views across the loch.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Lomond Royal Premier 2 3 and 4 only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Dishwasher (except Argyll Caravan Ben Lomond Lodge and Ben Lomond 2 and 3)
- Bath and/or shower
- Sauna (in Island Lodge Inveruglas Cottage Clan Lodge and Inveruglas Lodge only)
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Gas and electricity – £5 per day (May-Oct) £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival (applicable from Jan 1st 2015)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots/travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Facilities for own boat/trailer £25pw (must be pre-booked – no jet skis or wet bikes)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Loch Lomond Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Loch Lomond Holiday Park Weather Forecast
Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures peaking at 24°C on Monday.Light rain until afternoon, starting again in the evening.Today's Forecast
13->1716% 88% 10 mph
5:04 am 9:48 pmDrizzle in the afternoon.Sunday, Jul 23rd
14->2310% 98% 7 mph
5:06 am 9:46 pmDrizzle in the evening.Monday, Jul 24th
11->244% 33% 4 mph
5:08 am 9:44 pmLight rain starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.Tuesday, Jul 25th
12->2411% 9% 1 mph
5:10 am 9:42 pmRain until evening.Wednesday, Jul 26th
11->1640% 89% 3 mph
5:11 am 9:41 pmLight rain throughout the day.Thursday, Jul 27th
8->1722% 49% 8 mph
5:13 am 9:39 pmRain in the morning and evening.Friday, Jul 28th
10->1653% 88% 7 mph
5:15 am 9:37 pmRain in the morning and afternoon.Saturday, Jul 29th
12->1664% 89% 7 mph
5:17 am 9:35 pm
Photos from around the surrounding area