Flintshire Beaches & Coast
Flintshire is a county in North East Wales with an historic coast and beautiful countryside to explore.
A variety of market towns, long sandy beaches, medieval castles and forts and many areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty make Flintshire a pleasure to visit. The number of attractions ensures you'll need at least three days to see even half of them. There's a lot for children to enjoy here like a bucket and spade day on Talacre Beach or cycling the coastal path. Greefield Heritage Park is the place to go for an animal experience and Deeside Ice rink for a cooler sport!
- St Madryn's Church
- Llanrhaeadr Almshouses
- Flint Castle
- Creuddyn Peninsula
- Dee Estuary - Point Of Ayr RSPB
- Gwydyr Forest Marin Mountain Bike Trail
- Talacre Beach
- Hendre Visitor Centre
- Wreck Of The Rhosneigr
- Crimea Pass
- Conwy Valley Rail Tunnel Vent Chimney
- Caffi Gwynant
- Brindley Farm Riding Trail
- Stone Carvings On Henllan Church
- Crocky Trial
- Hendre Waelod Neolithic Burial Chamber
- River Dee At Chester
- Nant Mill
Interactive map of Flintshire: explore and research the Flintshire coastline - looking at beaches, things to do, places to stay, eat and visit.
Flintshire Beach List
We have 2 beaches in our Flintshire beach list.
Popular Flintshire Things To Do
- Talacre Beach to Prestatyn Walk, Talacre
- Flint Castle to Basingwerk Abbey Walk, Dee Estuary
- Valle Crucis Abbey, Llangollen
- Flint Castle, Flint
- Flint lifeboat station, Flint
- Basingwerk Abbey, Hollywell
Some accommodation options available in Flintshire