UK Beaches, Coast Trip Planning
We are more than just a list of generic beach information
We bring together an interactive view of the UK coast. Browse around our maps and listings and we will keep you informed of the best beaches, places to stay, activities to do, places to visit, and if you're getting hungry we can even book a table nearby.
Our UK accommodation options are also one of the best on the internet as we join the big providers with single owner cottages or B&Bs. This is all displayed on the same maps so you understand what is where.
If you are exploring then as you go around the site just add places of interest to your own bucket by clicking the Add to Bucket in the top menu bar. We will collate all this on your own interactive map.
Popular UK Beach Destinations
UK Coast & Beaches Map
Search the UK Coast
For advice, inspiration, competitions, offers, news and more; join the conversation on our @ukbeaches social media pages.
The UK Beach Guide is not just a list of the best beaches but an interactive experience that lets you explore our beautiful UK coastline.
Why not participate rather than just browse and join our social channels @ukbeaches:
UK Beaches Coast Blog
- Is a beach safe to swim in the sea?
- UK Beaches Map
- Poldark's Cornish Coast
- UK's Warm Autumn Sea
- Autumn Beach Walks With Your Children And Dogs
- Heritage Coasts
- Top 5 Days Out in Cornwall
- The Seven Broadstairs Bays
- Guide to St Ives Cornwall
- Guide to Porthleven Cornwall
- UK Beaches Guide Advertising Benefits
- 2016 Northern Ireland Blue Flag Beach Awards
- Top 5 Beaches for a Day Trip from London
- 2016 Ireland Blue Flag Beach Awards