Today sees the day we move the main website over from WWW.COASTRADAR.COM to UKBeach.GUIDE.
This has been a major debate for the last 18months and with the availability last week of the new .guide domain names it seemed a perfect opportunity.
Going forwards the layout of our web estate is as follows:
- UKBeach.GUIDE/blog – this blog giving useful articles and events happening around the UK Coastline
- UKBeach.GUIDE – a comprehensive interactive website for investigating and creating trips around the UK
- facebook.com/coastradar – a UK coast community that has the knowledge to help with any questions
- twitter.com/coastradar – our twitter feed keeping you informed of changes and questions
- youtube.com/coastradar – have a look at our 360 views of Uk beaches
If you have any useful hints or need a questions answered just drop them on facebook or twitter. Also if you have a Coastal business then drop us a line and we will put you a listing for FREE on our UK beach guide.
Coastal businesses already listed include:
- Beach cafes
- Caravan parks and campsites
- Restaurants and Pubs
- Surf, SUP, Windsurfing and sailing schools
- Equipment rental businesses
If you have an idea for an article then drop us a line and we will be happy to post it and give you a bit of promotion.
This is all run by one person with an aim to get people to the UK coast and become the major UK information source.