The UK Beach Guide is more than just about a few lines of generic beach information. We bring together the whole UK coastline into a single interactive application and social media channels.
Searching for something?
- Over 1500 UK beaches – not just a description but includes pictures, map, facilities, tides, weather, reviews
- Places to visit – museums, castles, national trust properties, english heritage properties
- Things to do – surf/kitesurfing/SUP schools, adventure parks, boat trips
- Places to eat – you can even book a lot of our restaurants
- Shops – need some urgent surf kit or just want to browse
- Accommodation – Hotels, B&B, Self Catering, Holiday Parks and Camp Sites
Every page that details the above has an interactive map that shows the local area. You can then navigate around the map looking at options available. No more opening 10 separate tabs within your browser.
If you are planning a trip then why not throw your ideas into your very own Bucket. We will do the hard work and show your buckets on your own personal UK map to share with your friends and family.
If you are already at the coast and out an about, then our main search maps has a “find me” button that will automatically zoom to your current location. This is great to find the nearest beach to your current location. You can then even hit “track me” and we will show your position as you move.
The beach pages have tide and weather information to help your planning and we also have a generic UK Weather station that goes into great detail for the next 24 hours and a week ahead overview.
We have proven to lots of our listing businesses that this is a great affordable platform as it send relevant visitors from our site to your own, increases footfall through your door and also helps with your own search engine rankings. On the last point most search engine optimisation companies charge more than £45 for a focused link to your website where this is just an after thought on our other advantages.