The UK Beach Guide ambition is to get more people visiting the UK coast throughout the year and linking together coast visitors with local people and local businesses.
The UK Beach Guide channels are all run by just one person with an enthusiasm for the UK Coast line. The channels are:
- the website UK Beach Guide Blog is our blog.
- the website UK Beach Guide is the interactive coastal search app.
- the UK Coast and Beach Guide iphone/ipad App.
- the UK Beach Guide facebook is our interactive community page.
- the UK Beach Guide twitter (#coastradar) account is our interactive community feed.
- we then also have pinterest and youtube
As our aim is to link people together, we offer affordable business listings on our website and iPhone/iPad applications. All you have to do is sign-up (you can cancel at any time) and then enter your business details including unlimited photos.
ALL the above channels do cost money and time, relying on advertising to keep these all running. Our costs are set to cover the costs of updating and keeping the website going.
If anyone can help us by linking to us or talking about us on websites, blogs and facebook pages it would be much appreciated.