Bacton beach is in a small village that sits on the Norfolk coast between Cromer and Great Yarmouth.
A sandy tidal beach with wooden groynes and some grass areas behind. The beach all but disappears at high tide.
The sand is firm under foot and when the tide is out it is perfect for long walks up and down the coast.
Gas terminal to the North of the village.
- There is parking but it is very much on the road.
- A few pubs: The Duke, The Poachers Pocket
- A few Cafes: Sugar n Spice, Bacton Cafe
- Public toilets towards the Mundesley end of the village
- Dog restrictions on parts of the beach between 1st May and 30th September inclusive. This does mean in the high season you can take dogs on parts of the beach.
We have no dog information for Bacton beach.