Cemlyn Bay is a bay on the northwest coast of Anglesey to the west of Wylfa nuclear power station.
Cemlyn Bay beach is pebble and sand as the tide goes out, but most people don't visit for the beach but what lies behind it. Separated from the beach is a brackish lagoon, which is fed by a number of small streams. A weir at the western (Bryn Aber) end of the beach regulates the lagoon's water level.
The site was designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest in 1958, and is currently part of the Anglesey Heritage Coast and the Isle of Anglesey Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Cemlyn estate is owned by the National Trust; the lagoon and its immediate surrounds comprise Cemlyn Nature Reserve (25.2 ha in extent, set up in 1971 and leased by the North Wales Wildlife Trust). The Anglesey Coastal Path passes through it.
Some of this article taken from wikipedia
Car parks at either end of the Cemlyn Bay.
We have no dog information for Cemlyn Bay beach.