Picturesque Boscastle harbour and village on the north Cornish coast.
- Charming medieval harbour
- Dramatic coastline, sheltered valleys and ancient woodland
- Internationally renowned for its wildlife and geology
- Variety of footpaths to explore
- One of England's best examples of ancient stitchmeal farming
Car park, cafe,
We have no dog information for Boscastle village and Harbour beach.
Like It? Hate It? Rate it?
If you have been to Boscastle village and Harbour Beach then why not be the first to leave a review!