Hoseasons Woodlands Hall
Hoseasons Llanfwrog, Ruthin, Denbighshire, United Kingdom
Surrounded by stunning countryside affording mountain views this tranquil park sits in secluded woodland on the edge of the charming medieval town of Ruthin. Perfect for a relaxing holiday in a unique North Wales area.
Lovely walks and dining options at historic Woodlands Hall are at hand on site. Llandudno Colwyn Bay Snowdonia and Chester are all within half an hours’ drive.
A superb choice of two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom lodges set within beautiful countryside.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Silver 6)
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in Silver 6 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £185 to £939
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi access
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor children’s play area
For more information visit the Woodlands Hall website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Woodlands Hall