Hoseasons Wooda Lakes
Hoseasons Pancrasweek, Holsworthy, United Kingdom
Enjoying an idyllic setting in 22 acres of Devon countryside encompassing five fishing lakes these pine lodges offer you a haven of peace and tranquillity.
This is an excellent location for exploring the many treasures of both Devon and North Cornwall. Just five miles away are the expansive sandy beaches of Bude great for surfing watersports and sun. The market town of Holsworthy and a host of tourist attractions and activities are all within easy reach.
The Lakes with no close season each scaling 1.5 acres in size and all well stocked with tench roach bream and carp provide the perfect setting for a rewarding and unhurried fishing experience.
Very comfortable lodges offering superb accommodation.
- Kitchen including microwave and washing machine
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £206 to £775
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Wooda Lakes website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Wooda Lakes