Hoseasons West Loch Park
Hoseasons , Tarbert, United Kingdom
Beautiful views combined with a warm welcome makes West Loch Park an excellent holiday destination just two miles from the village of Tarbert-Loch Fyne. Each lodge is comfortable beautifully designed and has its own loch view perfect if you want to sit out on your verandah at the end of a busy day and catch one of the stunning sunsets.
Whether you want a quiet break or a bit of adventure West Loch Park is a great base for your holiday. A year round destination Tarbert just two miles away has festivals throughout the year celebrating everything from music to seafood and the park is close to some of the best beaches in Argyll and within easy reach of several golf courses. If you want to get your adrenaline pumping there are some great local companies offering activities unique to Argyll and with nature on our doorstep make sure you bring your camera to capture red deer red squirrels otters and seals when you visit.
A choice of modern well equipped lodge style holiday homes with loch views.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included (Oct 1-Mar 31 – winter electricity supplement of £30pw)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £239 to £945
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the West Loch Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of West Loch Park