Hoseasons Withernsea Sands
Hoseasons North Road, Withernsea, United Kingdom
Situated just a short walk from the Blue Flag beach at Withernsea this park unites a superb location with exceptional facilities – everything you need for a fun-filled family seaside holiday.
Withernsea Sands is justifiably proud of its fantastic indoor heated pool which promises hours of splashing fun for the whole family! The Boathouse Tavern is home to a programme of family entertainment including dancing cabaret and plenty of fun for all once the sun goes down.
An ideal base for exploring Humberside’s lovely coastal countryside the park sits close to the traditional seaside town of Withernsea which boasts a promenade famous lighthouse museum amusements shopping and a market. A little further afield is Hornsea a pretty coastal town with the fabulous Freeport Shopping Village and a wealth of designer shops. Spurn Point Beverley Racecourse Fort Paull Bempton Cliffs the Dinostar dinosaur exhibition and The Deep at Hull are among a host of family attractions nearby.
Comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
Prices in the range £159 to £911
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Boathouse Restaurant and Tavern with entertainment‡
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- Adventure playground
- Sports court
- Sports Resort programme*‡
For more information visit the Withernsea Sands website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Withernsea Sands