Hoseasons Whitley Bay Holiday Park
Hoseasons The Links Blyth Road, Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Miles and miles of golden sandy beaches cliff top walks rock pools and St Mary’s Lighthouse – these are all within comfortable walking distance of this family holiday park.
There is an excellent range of facilities to enjoy including an indoor heated pool outdoor play area and a range of organised activities. In the evening the Showbar provides shows dancing discos and visiting cabarets to entertain you.
This area is renowned for its beautiful clean beaches and the premier resort of Whitley Bay is among the best with cafés bars and restaurants. Alternatively visit the Metro Centre at Gateshead or the vibrant city of Newcastle.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and three bedroom lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
Prices in the range £184 to £1230
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- The Lighthouse Showbar with entertainment‡
- Boathouse bar and restaurant
- Café takeaway
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
- Outdoor play area
For more information visit the Whitley Bay Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Whitley Bay Holiday Park