Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park
Hoseasons Glenluce, Glenluce Newton Stewart, United Kingdom
Nestling on a hillside overlooking the sparkling waters of Luce Bay Whitecairn boasts panoramic views over the Mull of Galloway to the Isle of Man and beyond. On the edge of pretty Glenluce village and close to sandy beaches you’re ideally located for exploring this picturesque Scottish area.
The park has a launderette* children’s outdoor play area and trout fishing (catch and release) is also available. From April until October guests can use the indoor heated swimming pool* at the nearby sister park just 11/2 miles away. *Charges apply.
Choose from two and three bedroom caravans and luxury lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Highland 2 and Highland 3 only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Side verandah (in caravans only)
- Verandah with garden furniture (in lodges only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Bladnoch Merrick and Highland 3 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £279 to £859
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Whitecairn Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Whitecairn Holiday Park