Hoseasons Westfield Lakeland Lodges
Hoseasons Fitling Lane Fitling Burton Pidsea, Fitling Nr Hornsea, United Kingdom
Situated 3 miles from the scenic East Yorkshire Coastline Westfield Lakeland Lodges offer luxurious log lodges all with their own log burning stoves.
Located within beautifully landscaped grounds amidst 37 acres of tranquil countryside the park offer three of their own fishing lakes stocked with carp bream tench ghosties roach rudd perch and barbel at no extra charge. There are shops and a post office within easy reach.
Ideally located for exploring East Yorkshire’s many attractions Beverley Bridlington Scarborough and York are all within easy reach.
A choice of outstanding luxury lodges with log burners and views to the fishing lakes.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Holly Oak Willow Plus and Chestnut only)
- Widescreen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels £4 per set (payable on arrival)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture and barbecue (barbecue £5pw charcoal not included)
- Gas central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Log burning stove (logs available £10 per bucket)
- Babies must be included in party total (in Willow only)
- Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in Willow Willow Plus and Chestnut only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
Prices in the range £379 to £1039
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- The Spotted Duck Café
For more information visit the Westfield Lakeland Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Westfield Lakeland Lodges