Hoseasons Breydon Water
Hoseasons Butt Lane Burgh Castle, Burgh Castle Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, United Kingdom
A superb centre from which you can enjoy the delights of Broadland within 1/2 mile the attractions of Great Yarmouth (4 miles) and within easy reach Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park and Somerleyton Hall.
Breydon Water consists of Bure Village and Yare Village just a short walk apart down a country lane and visitors are welcome to use the facilities at both including a newly refurbished in 2014 indoor and outdoor pool.
There are opportunities for fishing (opposite the park) boating tennis golf riding cycling and walking all available in the area. Further afield medieval Norwich offers you excellent shopping.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans at Yare and Bure village.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw each (max2) (in specific accommodation only)
Prices in the range £119 to £737
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- The Boathouse Bar‡
- Family Showbar with entertainment‡
- Waterside Bar and Restaurant
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- Adventure playground
- All-weather sports court
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- Post Office and shop launderette*
For more information visit the Breydon Water website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Breydon Water