Hoseasons White Cross Bay
Hoseasons Ambleside Road, Lake Windermere, United Kingdom
Enviably situated in the heart of the Lake District White Cross Bay enjoys 60 acres of delightful wooded parkland running down to the shores of Lake Windermere.
Surrounded by fells offering beautiful scenery all year round this is a perfect base for walking climbing fishing (national fishing licence required) sailing and boating. Ambleside Windermere and Bowness are nearby.
Accommodation is within easy reach of the lake and clubhouse but due to steep gradients or steps in certain areas the park may not be suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with mobility difficulties.
Choose from a range of caravans pine lodges and holiday homes.
- TV with selected satellite channels
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw and £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £278 to £1352
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Jacuzzi steam room and sauna
- Experience shower
- Modern clubhouse bar and restaurant
- Family lounge bar
- Beer garden
- Picnic area
- Wi-Fi access
- Pool table*
- Multi use games area – football tennis basketball
- Children’s play area
- Mini supermarket with off licence
- Boat launch facilities and marina*
For more information visit the White Cross Bay website
Use your mouse to move around the map of White Cross Bay