Hoseasons Torquay Holiday Park
Hoseasons Kingskerwell Road, Torquay, United Kingdom
With a lovely countryside location on the English Riviera near Torquay’s stylish waterfront and award-winning beaches this scenic hillside park offers all you need for a fun-filled family holiday including an indoor pool with flume and spa bath.
In Torquay itself you’ll can stroll through beautiful gardens around the seafront and stop off at pavement cafés pubs and restaurants for a cooling drink.
There’s an amazing range of attractions in the area to keep everyone entertained. Visit Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park take a trip to Babbacombe Model Village or enjoy a day at Paignton Zoo.
Due to steep gradients and steps Torquay Holiday Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with severe mobility difficulties.
A choice of two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
Prices in the range £199 to £1099
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool with flume and spa bath*
- Broadway Club with Showtime entertainment and bar
- Tots Stars – up to 4 years
- Star Landers – 4–10s
- Freestyle – 10–15s
- Little Lending Library
- Bay View Bar and Grill with Costa Coffee® and sun terrace
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Outdoor badminton court
- Pool tables*
- Under 5’s playroom
- Adventure playground
- All-weather multi-sports court
- Crazy golf
- Nature trail
- Outdoor table tennis
- Sports field
- Convenience store
- Sweet shop
For more information visit the Torquay Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Torquay Holiday Park