Hoseasons Thorpe Farm Park
Hoseasons Greta Bridge, Greta Bridge Barnard Castle, United Kingdom
Centred around an 18th century country house boasting its own heritage woodland fabulous bistro and craft and farm shop this superbly located park sits in beautiful Teesdale at the gateway to the spectacular North Yorkshire Dales and Moors.
Wonderful walks number among the wealth of attractions to suit all ages and tastes locally while Barnard Castle and enchanting Richmond are both nearby.
A selection of superb two and three bedroom caravans perfect for family holidays or short breaks at any time of year.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £205 to £625
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Bistro and coffee shop
- Cycling and walking trails
- Farm craft and gift shop
For more information visit the Thorpe Farm Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Thorpe Farm Park