Hoseasons , Looe, United Kingdom
Tencreek offers a gentle West Country climate and a wonderful holiday location between the popular resorts of Looe and Polperro.
There’s always something going on with facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool (available all year) and children have a play area and multi sports pitch. The park has a reputation for providing some of the best evening entertainment around with live groups discos dancing and cabaret.
The park is the closest holiday park to the historic town of Looe just over a mile away and access is via a country lane. If you enjoy walking you’ll find the coastal path to popular Talland Bay Looe and Polperro rewarding for its spectacular views. The local beaches are also excellent while rocky coves and inlets abound.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in Sunsaver and Sunset only)
Prices in the range £155 to £975
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Toddlers’ pool
- Nightly family entertainment
- Resident entertainers with Deano the Dolphin
- Children’s club (5–15s)
- Bar meals and takeaway
- Big screen HD TV
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Indoor sports pool tables*
- Prize competitions and jackpot bingo
- Games room*
- All-weather multi sports court
- Dog walk from park
- Children’s playground
- Shop/off licence
For more information visit the Tencreek website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Tencreek