Hoseasons Swanage Coastal Park
Hoseasons Priests Way, Swanage Dorset, Dorset, United Kingdom
Boasting stunning views from its ideal location just a mile from Swanage town centre this relaxing park is perfect for exploring the many delights of wonderful Dorset and East Devon.
Visitors can enjoy the fantastic facilities at the neighbouring park including a health/fitness club pool and bar*. Traditional seaside attractions and the Jurassic Coast are on the doorstep!
Due to steep gradients Swanage Coastal Park is not suitable for persons with mobility difficulties.
Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and holiday homes.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Signature 2 and 3 only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Supersaver caravans)
- Gas and electricity £5 per night Apr 1-Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1-Mar 31 – payable on arrival
- Cots and highchairs £12.50pw each
- Pets £7 per night each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £219 to £1639
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool*‡
- Wi-Fi access (reception)
- Bar with entertainment*‡
For more information visit the Swanage Coastal Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Swanage Coastal Park