Hoseasons Sun Valley
Hoseasons Marsh Road Rhuddlan, Rhuddlan, Denbighshire, United Kingdom
Nestling on the banks of the River Clywd Sun Valley offers a perfect base to relax and unwind in the glorious surroundings of the spectacular North Wales countryside.
This lovely area boasts an impressive history – just across the river is imposing Rhuddlan Castle which has stood guard over the region for 700 years offering visitors both a wonderful backdrop and a visiting must.
Holiday caravans offering views over the countryside.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £159 to £665
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Weekend family entertainment
- Pool table* and darts
- Fishing* (except closed season – Mar 15-Jun 16)
- Outdoor play area (6yrs +)
For more information visit the Sun Valley website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Sun Valley