Hoseasons St Cyrus Park
Hoseasons St Cyrus, Montrose, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Superbly located between the thriving city of Aberdeen and traditional fishing town of Montrose these caravans are set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens boasting scenic views across the countryside and coast. Enjoy plenty of fresh air while you stroll along miles of unspoilt sandy beaches and dramatic coastline dotted with welcoming picturesque little fishing villages. Further north you have a wealth of wonders to explore within the breathtaking landscape of the Scottish Highlands.
The park is ideal for both families and couples looking to get away to relax amidst stunning scenery. If you’re seeking a more active break you are surrounded by an abundance of activities in the local area such as fishing golf and cycling.
Two and three bedroom caravans well equipped with modern and stylish interiors.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £14pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (in specific Oak 2 Caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £279 to £445
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the St Cyrus Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of St Cyrus Park