Hoseasons Spindlewood Lodges
Hoseasons Spindlewood Bungalow Lower Westholme Pilton, Wells Nr Glastonbury, Somerset, United Kingdom
A small cluster of high quality Scandinavian lodges set in 10 peaceful acres of pasture woodland and orchards with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. There is plenty of safe space around your lodge for the children to play or for you to relax and enjoy this wildlife haven.
The beautiful small city of Wells Cheddar Gorge and Caves Longleat House and Safari Park Glastonbury Abbey Glastonbury Tor and Bath are within easy driving distance.
The Mendip Hills and Somerset Levels are both close by offering excellent walking and cycling opportunities. Riding golf swimming fishing (in rivers lakes and private fisheries) and many other activities are all available locally.
Scandinavian log cabins with countryside views.
- Flat screen HDTV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath with overhead shower (No 6 has an extra large shower instead of bath)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Night storage heating
- Economy 7 electricity free of charge (additional electricity by coin meter)
- Cots £10pw and highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £399 to £825
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Spindlewood Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Spindlewood Lodges