Hoseasons Springhouse Country Park
Hoseasons F.A.O Mr A Blackie Slaley, Hexham, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Set in a rural location close to Hadrian’s Wall Springhouse Country Park is a superb base from which to explore this magical area and is home to a superb array of wildlife. You can discover many great walks through the beautiful local countryside right on your doorstep.
Nearby Hexham with its ancient Abbey is well worth a visit while charming villages and great country pubs abound. Durham Newcastle Northumberland National Park and the breathtaking north east coastline are also within easy reach. Launderette* and Wi-Fi access* available. *Charges apply.
A range of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific Slaley caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £189 to £589
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Springhouse Country Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Springhouse Country Park