Hoseasons South Bay Holiday Park
Hoseasons St Marys Road, Brixham, United Kingdom
South Bay Holiday Park boasts an ideal location just above Brixham’s bustling harbour in the corner of Devon’s fabulous ’English Riviera’. Together with a host of facilities and a footpath leading via steps to the lovely sandy beach at St Mary’s Cove this is a perfect base for a fun-filled family holiday to remember.
Indoor and outdoor heated pools crazy golf an adventure playground kids’ club and nightly entertainment number among the superb amenities and there’s also a regular bus service from the park to Torquay (Mar-Oct).
Famous for its spectacular scenery the English Riviera bursts with beautiful beaches attractions and activities. Torbay Paignton Zoo Babbacombe Model Village the Jurassic Coast and vibrant Torquay are all within easy reach.
A selection of caravans and chalets set amongst spectacular scenery.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps South Bay Holiday Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break
Prices in the range £144 to £979
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Heated outdoor pool with flume
- Clubhouse with entertainment
- Wi-Fi access (in clubhouse)
- Childrens club
- Internet café*
- Pool table*
- Adventure run
- Play area
For more information visit the South Bay Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of South Bay Holiday Park