Hoseasons Seven Acres
Hoseasons , Holmrook, United Kingdom
Seven Acres sits between the charming villages of Holmrook and Gosforth at the gateway to Eskdale and Wasdale valleys – perfect for exploring the Lake District. A launderette* is on site village shops pubs and restaurants are within easy reach. The sandy beaches of Seascale and Drigg are just 2 miles. *Charges apply.
Comfortable caravans ideal for holidays at any time of year.
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £240 to £595
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Seven Acres website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Seven Acres