Hoseasons Seacote Park
Hoseasons Seacote Park, St Bees, United Kingdom
Situated right next to the sea and the beautiful St Bees beach and surrounded by the dramatic rolling Cumbrian countryside Seacote Park is the ideal place for an away from it all holiday. There is a beach shop adjacent to the park and nearby there is a 9 hole golf course. The sea cliffs are home to an RSPB bird sanctuary.
The award winning village of St Bees just half a mile away has local shops and an 11th century priory. Indoor swimming pools are at the nearby towns of Egremont and Whitehaven. The Lake District is 6 miles away and Muncaster Castle 8 miles while the Georgian town of Whitehaven the Ravenglass-Eskdale Miniature Railway and Cockermouth are all within easy driving distance.
Choose from two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £240 to £595
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Seacote Hotel-bar restaurant and occasional entertainment
For more information visit the Seacote Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Seacote Park