Hoseasons Sandy Bay
Hoseasons North Seaton, North Seaton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Commanding spectacular views of the sandy beach from its cliff top setting this superbly located park offers everything you need for a fun – filled family holiday in the beautiful north east.
Sandy beaches Alnwick Castle – the setting for Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films and also home to stunning recently created gardens and some of the best walking in England await you in the surrounding area.
Children are well catered for with all the fun and games of their own club and once the day is over the Boathouse Bar is on hand for a quiet drink before settling down to enjoy the sparkling cabaret shows and dancing on offer in The Beach Showbar. Historic Morpeth is well worth a visit bird and seal-watching on Farne Island and magical Holy Island are all accessible for day trips.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
Prices in the range £128 to £714
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Beach Club Bar
- Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- Children’s adventure playground
- Sports court
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
- Koi Carp ornamental lake
For more information visit the Sandy Bay website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Sandy Bay