Hoseasons River Valley Country Park
Hoseasons Relubbus, Relubbus Penzance, United Kingdom
Enviably situated in one of Cornwall’s most picturesque valleys this peaceful park awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation sits just a few miles from the glorious sandy beaches of both the north and south Cornish coast. Situated in a quiet valley where the river Hayle flows down to the north coast making it perfect for a tranquil holiday.
Wi-Fi access is available in designated areas.
A haven of rural tranquillity and relaxation yet ideally situated for exploring River Valley nestles in 18 partly wooded acres alongside its own clear shallow stream. Shop available (Mar 28–Sep 26) and launderette* available for all dates. *Charges apply.
Comfortable caravans or lodges all with countryside views.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Willow Lodge Plus only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in lodges only)
- Verandah with furniture (in lodges only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Swallow Caravan and Kingfisher Caravan)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £7pw each (in lodges only)
- Cot rails £7pw each (in caravans only)
- Highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
Prices in the range £175 to £990
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the River Valley Country Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of River Valley Country Park