Hoseasons Robin Hood Rhyl
Hoseasons Coast Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire, United Kingdom
Enviably located on the beautiful North Wales coastline close to the area’s famously lush rolling countryside Robin Hood Rhyl boasts something to suit everyone. Ideal for enjoying the delights of a traditional family seaside holiday.
An excellent array of facilities await on the park. Children will love Leo’s Kids’ Club while the superb indoor pool and all-weather football pitches guarantee fun for all.
Once the sun goes down a fantastic programme of entertainment offers an ideal way for the whole family to relax into the evening.
The lovely surrounding area hosts a wealth of diverse activities catering for all tastes. Golden sandy beaches the bustling promenades of Rhyl and Prestatyn and Snowdonia National Park are all within easy reach.
A selection of quality one and two bedroom chalets and two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Bronze A)
- Gas and electricity included (except Robin Hood Chalet)
- Electricity by card meter (in Robin Hood Chalet only)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £195 to £689
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Two indoor heated pools
- Beauty salon/hairdressers*
- Adult entertainment
- Children’s entertainment
- Children’s club
- Adult and family bars
- Sherwood sports bar – meals available*
- Fish ’n’ chip shop and takeaway
- Wi-Fi access*
- Indoor soft play area
- All-weather football pitch
- Basketball courts
- Outdoor play area
- Tennis courts
- Mini market
For more information visit the Robin Hood Rhyl website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Robin Hood Rhyl