Hoseasons Riverside Lodges
Hoseasons River View Road, Ripon, United Kingdom
Set along the banks of the River Ure and the Yoredale Way this small lodge development offers a friendly personal service and is within walking distance of the beautiful cathedral city of Ripon. Ripon offers a host of attractions from its traditional market square lovely architecture and medieval streets to the wealth of good quality restaurants and bars as well as being ideally located for exploring the Yorkshire Moors and Dales.
Fishing permits for the local area available – £25 per person per stay.
Comfortable spacious lodges with outdoor hot tubs.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Widescreen TV/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £60pw each (max 1) (in Hornblower only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £359 to £1670
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Fishing* (closed season – Mar 15-Jun 15) (from Uredale Studley Wensleydale and Fountains lodges only)
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Gas barbecue hire*
For more information visit the Riverside Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Riverside Lodges