Hoseasons Stratford Riverside Lodges
Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park Tiddington Road Tiddington, Stratford-Upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Set on the banks of the River Avon just a mile from beautiful Stratford these luxurious lodges create a perfect rural escape for couples and families alike.
An on-site River Taxi service to Stratford’s historic heart offers a relaxing way to soak up all the stunning architecture and unique attractions of Shakespeare’s famous birthplace. Warwick and Birmingham are easily accessible whilst Tiddington village is just a short walk away and offers a range of shops a country pub and gastronomic delights.
A collection of luxurious two and three bedroom lodges some with river views.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in Shakespeare Lodge only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £485 to £1015
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Bar restaurant and clubhouse
- River taxi*
- Children’s play area
For more information visit the Stratford Riverside Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Stratford Riverside Lodges