Hoseasons Port Haverigg Holiday Village
Hoseasons Port Haverigg, Haverigg Millom, United Kingdom
In the beautiful Duddon Estuary and close to magnificent beaches and sand dunes you are ideally placed for exploring the Lake District. The village has its own 200 acre lake where sailing*† windsurfing*† water skiing school*† and rainbow trout fishing*† are available.
Anytime of the year you can enjoy breathtaking views take wonderful walks or simply relax in the tranquil surroundings.
Three bedroom caravans and a two bedroom cottage.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £289 to £599
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Lakeside café bar
- Wi-Fi access*
For more information visit the Port Haverigg Holiday Village website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Port Haverigg Holiday Village