Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park
Hoseasons Shripney Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Set in 42 acres of grassland with tree lined roads this long established family owned park sits on the edge of the popular seaside town of Bognor Regis. The ideal base for a relaxing and fun filled family holiday.
Children are well catered for with their own Rascals Club (4–13s) with its programme of fun activities and games. A clubhouse offers entertainment for the whole family including cabarets discos bingo live music and dancing.
Bognor Regis with its pier Hotham Park and varied shops offer a host of family attractions and the historic town of Chichester famous for its magnificent cathedral and internationally renowned Festival Theatre is only 6 miles away. Goodwood one of the most beautiful horse racing tracks in the country and also home to motor racing is 7 miles.
Other places of interest in the area
- Portsmouth Harbour (25 miles)
- Brighton (31 miles)
- Isle of Wight (by ferry) (36 miles)
Very comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Aldwick Fontwell and specific Arundel caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £155 to £669
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool and spa pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor heated children’s fun pool
- Clubhouse with snack bar and evening family entertainment
- Café Latte
- Children’s Rascals Club (4–13s)
- Wi-Fi access*
- Children’s play area
- Lending library
For more information visit the Riverside Caravan Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Riverside Caravan Park