Hoseasons Penrhos Park
Hoseasons Penrhos Golf & Country Club, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
At Penrhos you are approximately one and a half miles from the nearest beach in the scenic Wyre Valley – midway between Aberystwyth and Aberaeron. Great for serious golfers and beginners alike there is a challenging 18 hole golf course with reduced green fees a 9 hole par 3 or 4 academy course and a driving range.
You will be able to enjoy the use of a splendid leisure centre with indoor swimming pool fitness suite steam room sauna and solarium. Relax in the comfortable lounge bar or Sports bar refurbished in 2014. The Penhros Grill offers an excellent selection of fresh local produce.
Close by are historic towns and quaint harbour villages with shops pubs and restaurants. The village shop is nearby. Sailing fishing horse riding and walking available locally.
Award winning two and three bedroom caravans two bedroom luxurious lodges and two and three bedroom log cabins.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Kestrel and Osprey VIP only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Eagle and Red Kite)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots highchairs and stair gates £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 1) (in specific Eagle caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £175 to £1169
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool and fitness suite
- Spa pool* sauna steam room and solarium*
- Penrhos Grill (clubhouse)
- Games room
- Pool table*
- Bowling green*
- 9 hole par 3 and par 4 course*
- 18 hole golf course* (weekly ticket £100pp)
- Driving range*
- Tennis courts
For more information visit the Penrhos Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Penrhos Park