Hoseasons Queenshill Lodges
Hoseasons Ringford, Castle Douglas, United Kingdom
Peacefully positioned well equipped and insulated these timber lodges offer you first class accommodation in a landscape of gently rolling countryside. Just 8 miles from sandy beaches this is an ideal touring base for Dumfries and Galloway Wigtownshire and the rest of Scotland’s South West Border country. Golf riding fishing and sailing are available locally. Edinburgh is 100 miles by car.
You can also enjoy day trips to Ireland (fast Seacat or ferry) from Stranraer.
Spacious timber lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by meter reading
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £175 to £529
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Queenshill Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Queenshill Lodges