Hoseasons Pickering Lodges
Hoseasons Willow Dean Upper Carr Lane, Pickering, United Kingdom
Beautifully situated around two large natural fishing lakes these bespoke lodges enjoy a delightful setting just outside the tranquil market town of Pickering gateway to the North York Moors. Perfect for exploring the spectacular surroundings or simply relaxing in lakeside luxury!
Stylish interiors focus on space and comfort in these sumptuous lodges while large windows and generous decking areas take full advantage of the uninterrupted countryside views.
Fishing and a lodge style glass fronted restaurant with bar and grill complete the on site opulence. Heather covered rolling hills lush valleys meandering rivers and abundant wildlife form the outstanding landscape of the North York Moors National Park. Alternatively the eternally popular coastal resorts of Whitby (17 miles) Scarborough Filey and Robin Hood’s Bay are easily accessible. Historic York is just 30 minutes’ drive.
Two and three bedroom comfortable lodges with quality furnishings.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Newbridge Lodge)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Fluffy bath robes (except Newbridge Lodge)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 1) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £355 to £935
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Spencers Bar and Grill with takeaway and delivery service
- Wi-Fi access (in facility areas only)
For more information visit the Pickering Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Pickering Lodges