Hoseasons Percy Wood Country Park
Hoseasons Chesterhill Swarland, Swarland, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Surrounded by 180 acres of tranquil woods and beautiful parkland this idyllic retreat sits in picturesque Swarland village. Spectacular views of the Simonside Hills and opportunities for spotting the area’s elusive roe deer and red squirrels abound.
Perfectly situated for exploring Northumbria’s stunning countryside many glorious beaches and majestic castles await nearby including famous Alnwick Castle Bamburgh Castle Seahouses and Holy Island.
A selection of modern two and three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed
- Electric convector heater in bedrooms
- Gas fire in lounge
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £239 to £619
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- 18 hole golf course*
- Driving range and Pro shop
- All weather sports court
- Childrens adventure playground
For more information visit the Percy Wood Country Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Percy Wood Country Park