Hoseasons Penstowe Park
Hoseasons Kilkhampton, Kilkhampton Bude, United Kingdom
Situated near the beautiful North Cornwall Cornish coast a stones throw from the historic village of Kilkhampton Penstowe Park has a wealth of facilities.
There is so much to do whatever the weather. The children can enjoy their very own George the Dragon Children’s Club. Penstowe offers great entertainment and discos and full membership to the leisure club including free use of swimming pools and courts.
Penstowe Park is just 2½ miles from the sandy beach at Sandymouth Bay and makes an ideal touring centre for both Cornwall and Devon England’s most popular holiday area.
Due to steep gradients and steps Penstowe Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties.
Situated in the grounds of a 19th Century Cotswold style Manor House – a wide choice of accommodation in a parkland setting and spacious apartments within the Manor House itself.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Manor Lodge Premier only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by coin/card meter (except Premier Penhalt Cottage Premier Parkland Bungalows and Manor House Apartments which have electricity included)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific Linton Penhalt Cottage and Coombe Lodge only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £149 to £1635
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa pool*
- Relaxation and beauty treatments*
- Resident entertainment team
- Penstowe entertainment venue
- George the Dragon children’s club (5–12s)
- Nightly disco
- 3 bars restaurant bar food and takeaway
- Coffee shop
- Wi-Fi access (in Manor House)
- Pool tables*
- Squash and badminton
- Canadian canoeing* and kayaking*
- Surfing* and boogie boarding*
- Amusements room*
- Table tennis tennis
- Essential supplies available from Manor House
For more information visit the Penstowe Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Penstowe Park