Hoseasons Pendine Sands
Hoseasons Pendine, Pendine Nr Carmarthen, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
This superbly located park takes its name from the famous beach next door. It’s the perfect base for exploring glorious scenery in Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. The fantastic facilities on park include an indoor pool nature trail pub with a beer garden and play area and children’s clubs from tots to teenagers – in short plenty to keep everyone happy!
At the end of the day The Sands Restaurant and Showbar is the place to be for superb music live shows and family entertainment.
The beach at Pendine has been the scene of many land speed records and is also great for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park – the largest in Wales – is an unmissable day out for the whole family.
The beach at Pendine enjoys renown as the home of many land speed records and is also ideally situated for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park – the largest in Wales – offers an unmissable day out for the whole family.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Fridge/freezer (except Crychan)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Babies must be included in party total
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
Prices in the range £219 to £1049
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- The Sands Restaurant and Showbar
- Tots Stars – up to 4 years
- Star Landers – up to 10 years
- Freestyle – 10–15s
- Barnacles Beachside Café
- Fish and Chip shop
- The Duck Inn with big screen TV beer garden and play area
- Costa Coffee®
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Pool tables*
- Adventure play areas
- Duck pond with picnic area
- Nature trail
- Convenience store
- Sweet shop
For more information visit the Pendine Sands website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Pendine Sands