Hoseasons Pease Bay Holiday Park
Hoseasons Pease Bay Holiday Park, Cockburnspath Nr Dunbar, United Kingdom
Boasting a truly stunning setting with direct beach access Pease Bay unites peace tranquility and an idyllic location with a host of fun family facilities. A perfect base to relax and enjoy this area of Scotland.
Bike hire surfing watersports and golf are available locally. Discounts are available for a selection of local activities and attractions.
Award-winning beaches panoramic coastal views birdwatching walking and golf are among the wealth of delights close at hand Northumberland and cosmopolitan Edinburgh are within an hours’ drive.
A fantastic collection of caravans holiday homes and lodges in a stunning beach front location.
- TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Picnic table
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Some caravans have been adapted for visitors with disabilities – please check when booking
Prices in the range £209 to £869
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Weekend entertainment
- Restaurant and takeaway
- Lounge bar with Wi-Fi access and Sky Sports
- Amusements* and pool table*
- Outdoor play area
- Shop and Launderette*
For more information visit the Pease Bay Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Pease Bay Holiday Park