Hoseasons Devon Hills Lodges
Hoseasons Totnes Road, Paignton, United Kingdom
Boasting a lovely valley setting on the doorstep of the ‘English Riviera’ this superbly located park sits just a stone’s throw from the glorious beaches and bustling town centre of popular Paignton. A haven of peace and tranquillity that unites magnificent Devon countryside views with a wealth of excellent facilities this is the ideal base for enjoying relaxing and invigorating breaks alike.
The ‘English Riviera’ stretches for 22 miles from Paignton to Brixham and offers a host of scenic and cultural delights. Within just 3 miles is vibrant Torquay with its wonderful beaches fantastic watersports golf and dynamic nightlife while Devon’s famously quaint chocolate-box villages and the dramatic scenery of Dartmoor await inland. Exeter and Dartmouth are both easily accessible.
A choice of holiday homes or lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Country Four VIP Superior Country Four VIP Platinum and Superior Country Six VIP Platinum only)
- Flat screen TV/DVD with selected satellite channels
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients Devon Hills Holiday Village may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
Prices in the range £269 to £1549
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Gym and personal training*
- Beauty treatments*
- Country pub and restaurant
- Children’s playground
For more information visit the Devon Hills Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Devon Hills Lodges