Hoseasons Nodes Point
Hoseasons Nodes Road St Helens, Ryde, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Enjoying a spectacular location in 65 acres of parkland running down to the beach Nodes Point offers you a superb setting for a family holiday.
This is an ideal base for exploring the Isle of Wight or you can just relax and enjoy the park’s facilities. Younger children will love the adventure playground and the indoor pool with its waterslide and older children are well catered for with all the fun and activities on hand in their own clubs.
Once the day is over you can enjoy a meal in the Harbour Diner before taking in the sparkling entertainment provided in the Celebrity Showbar alternatively you might prefer to simply unwind with a quiet drink in the Harbour Bar and watch the sun go down across the bay – whatever you’re looking for there’s something for everyone.
A choice of caravans and chalets.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw or £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
Prices in the range £157 to £1377
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Indoor heated fun pool with waterslide
- Water Resorts programme*‡
- Refurbished for 2015 Celebrity Showbar‡
- Family entertainment‡
- Burger Bar
- Harbour Bar and diner
- Children’s entertainment‡
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas only)
- All-weather multi-sports court
- Children’s adventure playground
- Horse riding*
- Sports Resorts programme*‡
For more information visit the Nodes Point website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Nodes Point