Hoseasons Nethercraig Holiday Park
Hoseasons By Alyth, Alyth, United Kingdom
Surrounded by the magnificent scenery of the Angus Hills and traditional Scottish heather clad moorland this David Bellamy Gold award winning park with it’s own 18 acres of private woodland offers picnic areas and woodland walks. The perfect escape from the hustle of everyday life.
Walking cycling horse riding and clay pigeon shooting are all available nearby while golf enthusiasts can take advantage of discounted course rates available at reception.
Fabulous opportunities await to spot rare wildlife in the tranquil surroundings. Blue Flag beaches off roading and the ski centre at Glenshee are all within a short drive.
An abundance of castles including famous Glamis await nearby together with quaint villages distilleries and the excellent cultural and historic attractions at hand in Perth Dundee Edinburgh and St Andrew’s – all within an hour’s drive.
A choice of luxury two and three bedroom caravans and lodges.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Pets £20pw each (max 1) (small breeds only) (in Angus Caravan only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £214 to £799
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Children’s play area
- Football area
- Golf practice nets
For more information visit the Nethercraig Holiday Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Nethercraig Holiday Park