Hoseasons Mullacott Park
Hoseasons Mullacott Cross, Woolacombe, United Kingdom
Commanding panoramic views over the Bristol Channel the Atlantic Ocean and the glorious Devonshire countryside Mullacott Park offers the perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. Midway between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe this is a superb location for exploring the wonderful sandy beaches and wealth of attractions and activities North Devon is blessed with.
Together with luxurious fully equipped accommodation there is a coffee lounge shop and launderette on site plus a bar and restaurant adjacent to the park. You are close to several spectacular sandy beaches offering excellent surfing and fishing together with an abundance of activities including walking cycling coasteering golfing and much more. The famous Tarka Trail is also close by where there are over 180 miles of scenic trails.
Individually furnished lodges enjoying panoramic views.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Mullacott Plus 2 and Plus 3 only)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £30 each per week or short break
- Highchairs £20 each per week or short break
- Safety gate for balcony on lodge £20 per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 1) (in specific Mullacott 2 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £289 to £1405
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
- Coffee lounge
For more information visit the Mullacott Park website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Mullacott Park