Hoseasons Mudo Mynydd Lodges
Hoseasons Tirionfa Hendrerwydd, Hendrerwydd Nr. Denbigh, Denbighshire, United Kingdom
Delightfully situated on a small holding in North Wales this cluster of brand new lodges boasts spectacular views across unspoilt countryside to Snowdonia National Park. The perfect rural retreat.
A short stroll leads to a superb gastro pub serving delicious food while the quaint market towns of Mold and Ruthin are both nearby. Excellent walking and cycling trails abound.
A small cluster of brand new luxury three bedroom lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Prices in the range £375 to £829
Hoseasons Holiday Park Facilities
For more information visit the Mudo Mynydd Lodges website
Use your mouse to move around the map of Mudo Mynydd Lodges